Hello members, welcome to the new MAA website! I hope you are delighted with our new features and design. So what's new? Here's how MAA has changed and improved:
- We have four brand new membership levels with benefits we've never been able to offer before!
- All events posting and registration is in one place! Yes!
- We can now provide certified MAA instructors as climbing mentors
- All videos are now on-demand, housed on our site, and we've tripled our technical video training library
- We have a fitness training program run by a certified fitness professional
- All membership business is in your hands and can be changed at any time right here on our website
- All your training and skills proficiency information is now visible
- We have an online store
- Membership database is searchable
- Event listing is seachable
- We have a blog
- We have a members forum to coordinate
- You can subscribe to our news feed
- and more...
It's been a long time coming, but I believe these changes are for the best. It is my hope that this new website and these new options and member benefits will propel us for another 10 years!
Thanks for being the most important part of MAA!